Thanksgiving is a time to share what you’re most thankful for, and Maximum FX has a lot to be grateful about this holiday season! It was a tough job, but we’ve narrowed it down to the top five things we’re celebrating today.
Read on to find out what’s number one (we’ll give you a hint: it’s YOU!)…
5. Jacalyn Luth. Without her, all of our success would not be possible. Jacalyn, the original founder of Maximum FX, opened the salon’s doors in 1991 on Guadalupe Street. Eleven years later, Chris Murphy and Javier Herrera purchased the salon from her, moving it to its present day locations where they built the brand that it is today. But without Jacalyn, MFX might never have been possible!
4. Aveda (Duh!). We’re grateful for Aveda because without it, we might be a Redken ® salon! Just kidding! We’re really thankful for Aveda because of the goodwill it does for the rest of the world. Everything from Aveda’s products to societal service makes the world we live in a better place. In following their environmental leadership and responsibility, MFX can help care for this world as well.
3. Our MFX Family Core Values. These core values are what govern our actions in the salon every day, towards clients and each other. They unite us as a team, and provide us with a common goal to strive toward. Find out more about what these core values are here.
2. The MFX family. When the day is done and the doors are locked, all we have left is each other- and we wouldn’t have it any other way! We bring each other happiness, joy and encouragement when we need it most. We’re there for each other through the good times, and the not-so-good ones too. We’ve grown from being just co-workers to a real family that we can rely on time and time again. And for this, we give lots of thanks today and every day after!
1. Our clients! We are most thankful for you. Not only do you keep us busy and our doors open, but you bring us so much happiness and joy. The relationships we build with you are rewarding and gratifying- they’re a big part of what makes us love coming to work each day! We strive to make MFX a place where our clients feel comfortable and cared for, and we’re so thankful that you do. We understand that about every six to eight weeks or so, you make the choice to return to MFX, and we couldn’t be more grateful that you continue to choose us each time.
So on this day of thanks, we say “THANK YOU!” to everyone that makes Maximum FX possible – from Jacalyn, who started it all, to our team that keeps it going, to our clients who give us a big, bright future!
Happy Thanksgiving from Maximum FX!
Posted on Thu, November 24, 2011