How to take day/office makeup to evening makeup in less than 10 minutes
It's Friday afternoon, and you are almost done, ready to go home from the long day of work when you get that last minute text from friends planning an impromptu happy hour at the hippest new place in town. You want to go, but you're fretting because your make-up is either too boring or has basically worn off from the day. Well, here are 7 easy steps to take your day make-up to evening in less than 10 minutes!
- Step 1: Use a cotton swab to remove any mascara or shadow from under the eye area.
- Step 2: Touch up under the eyes with concealer or any blemishes around your face.
- Step 3: Use pressed powder to gently blot, not using a sweeping motion, to cover any shininess from the day.
- Step 4: Use black eyeliner on the upper eye lid applying a thicker line and smudging it with a cotton swab. Line lower lash line with a thin line and apply on the inner lower eye lid as well. Apply a thin line again over the upper eye lid to add definition.
- Step 5: Carefully add more mascara without making it look too clumpy.
- Step 6: Apply a sheer, nude lip gloss.
- Step 7: Always remember to focus on either your eyes or lips when applying bolder colors, but not both.
comments powered by
Posted on Fri, March 9, 2012
by tessrod filed under