Behind every successful company is a team of amazing people! Meet Kelly. We refer to Kelly as the "rock" of South Congress. That's because she rocks it out every day! With her attention to detail, and her ability to multi-task, Kelly is by far one of our best when it comes to Guest Care. Kelly is the Queen of consistency, making sure that every guest is given the option to reserve their next appointment, and that their at-home products regimen is recommended. Kelly's hometown is Toronto, Ontario. She just celebrated her one-year anniversary with Maximum FX, that's if you don't count her time before she left the company briefly and then returned. We asked Kelly a few questions so that you could get to know her better, and here's what she had to say:
1) Why did you choose to join this industry?
I love being surrounded by creativity and fashion.
2) What is your favorite part of your job?
Our repeat clients! They make my day.
3) What do you like to do for fun outside of work?
I love to jog, spend time with friends, but mostly hanging out with my cats. I'm a crazy cat lady!
4) What motivates you?
Being a successful and respectful person.
5) Who is your favorite celebrity and why?
Alec Baldwin and Robert Downey Jr. Dry humor is my thing. :-)
6) What attracted you to Maximum FX?
Our Human Resource Manager Lilla. She was really sweet and seemed to be happy at work!
7) What advice would you give someone who's thinking about making a career in the salon/spa industry?
Don't forget why you're here! We're here to make people feel good. No one likes a grouch!
8) What is your favorite Aveda product and why?
Pure Abundance Hair Potion. The bigger the hair, the better! (Whoa, wait a minute, didn't you say you're from Canada?)
9) Who has had the greatest influence on your career and why?
My fiance' Ry. I watch how hard he works and how creative he is with his work. His work ethic motivates me to do the same!
10) Share one thing interesting about yourself that people typically don't know about you.
When I lived in Kansas, a spider flew into my ear on a windy day. Totally freaked me out! Now, I'm deathly afraid of spiders!
Posted on Wed, June 9, 2010
by MFXTeam filed under