Behind every successful company is a team of amazing people! Meet Erinn. When we asked Erinn where her hometown was, she replied, I'm a Navy Brat! I've lived all over the world! The best way to describe Erinn is like a "quiet storm", meaning, her performance as a stylist is nothing short of spectacular, but she's so stealth-like from day to day, it's like she's always in the background, taking care of business, moving the team forward. Erinn will celebrate her two year anniversary with Maximum FX in August of this year! We asked Erinn a few questions so that you could get to know her better, and here's what she had to say:
1) Why did you choose to join this industry?
To be creative and make people feel good about themselves.
2) What is your favorite part of your job?
Make people feel good about themselves. I also love coming to work and being with my team!
3) What do you like to do for fun outside of work?
Hanging out with my amazing boyfriend and our five dogs! We live out in the country so don't worry, they have plenty of space to roam! :-)
4) What motivates you?
My team motivates me and so does my mom.
5) Who is your favorite celebrity and why?
My mom! She's a celebrity in my eyes.......She's the most amazing, hard-working, independent woman I know.
6) What attracted you to Maximum FX?
The emphasis on teamwork, the culture, and the team atmosphere. I noticed it right away when I interviewed.
7) What advice would you give someone who's thinking about making a career in the salon/spa industry?
Gotta fish when the fish are biting! That is to say, plan to work weekends! :-) Have fun! And never lose your passion for creativity and education.
8) What is your favorite Aveda product and why?
Damage Remedy.......works wonders!
9) Who has had the greatest influence on your career and why?
Actually, myself! I've always been told that I can achieve anything I want, and I truly believe that. With the drive and heart, anyone can accomplish anything.
10) Share one thing interesting about yourself that people typically don't know about you.
While I might seem outgoing and talkative, I'm really a very shy person.
Posted on Thu, June 10, 2010
by MFXTeam filed under