Behind every successful company is a team of amazing people! In our first of many introductions, we'd like to introduce you to Erica. Erica's hometown is Corpus Christi, Texas and she just celebrated five years at Maximum FX. During that time, she has risen to become an effective Team Leader at our Circle C Ranch location, a Color Specialist, and is the Color Team Educator for both salon teams. We thought it would be fun to ask Erica a few questions so that you could get to know her.
1) Why did you choose to join this industry?
The industry is constantly changing and it's creative. Before I was bartending, and it was time for a change!
2) What is your favorite part of your job?
3) What do you like to do for fun outside of work?
I love to read, watch movies, and spend time with friends enjoying live music.
4) What motivates you?
Good food, red wine, and a great book!
5) Who is your favorite celebrity and why?
Otis Redding. Because he's Otis Redding. Enough said.
6) What attracted you to Maximum FX?
The education and it just seemed like a comfortable fit.
7) What advice would you give someone who's thinking about making a career in the salon/spa industry?
Buy good shoes and work on strengthening your core. You're gonna be on your feet a lot!
8) What is your favorite Aveda product and why?
Air Control - gives me big, fun, out of control hair! Damage Remedy Conditioner - because you can actually feel the difference after using it.
9) Who has had the greatest influence on your career and why?
Me. Because I'm a bit of a control freak. :-)
10) Share one thing interesting about yourself that people typically don't know about you.
I'm in my thirties and I still want to be a Goonie.
Posted on Thu, May 27, 2010
by MFXTeam filed under