Now Hiring - Salon Director
JOB TITLE: Salon Director
Direct Report: Salon Owner
Location: Escarpment Village, Circle C Ranch
9600 Escarpment Blvd. Ste. 920H, Austin, Texas 78749
- This person embodies the salon brand and mission at its highest level and is looked upon as the example and model of the salon's own identity.
- Has leadership qualities and leads by example (Motto: "I do not expect anyone on my team to do anything I would not do myself.").
- Commits to their own on-going learning process by attending Advanced Education classes and events, as well as taking the initiative to be his/her own mentor.
- Has excellent knowledge of the salon industry in general and keeps up on latest trends by reading trade publications, attending industry events, and/or studying outside education on a regular basis.
- -To assist salon owner in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the salon's services and programs.
- -To assist salon owner manage the financial stability and philosophical mission of the company.
Description Of Duties:
- Ensure that all services that are offered on the Salon Menu are available for guests.
- Assist salon owner by conducting pre-shift huddle meetings.
- Ensure that salon is stocked with appropriate products and supplies.
- Ensure that all areas of the salon--such as reservations, retail, salon services, salon, housekeeping and maintenance---consistently meet the company standards and mission.
- Ensure that the salon operates within company's philosophical and profitability objectives.
- Assist in developing, presenting and maintaining the salon's annual budget, within the guidelines as approved.
- Assist in developing or devise plans, policies and/or procedures to ensure the effective operations of the salon.
- Assist in developing and carry out marketing plans, which will allow the salon to achieve its annual profitability goals.
- Possess and maintain the best knowledge of systems of the salon and the salon industry. Responsible for the implementation and the on-going improvement of all salon experiences.
- Has an intimate knowledge of the salon menu and the details of each experience offered.
- Work to insure consistency and the highest level of service among all stylists and therapists on the salon team by participating in all Staff Meetings and Advanced Education Classes.
- Act as an inspirational source at all team meetings and "commit to assist" in developing a positive experience with all team members at all salon events.
- Understands the importance of Career Pathing and has the skill to assist in developing salon team members in their own personal growth. Partner with them in setting achievable goals in the areas of retailing, client retention and guest service. Capable of giving constructive feedback in a timely manner.
- Understands the broadband pay scale and utilizes it as a tool when developing salon team members and setting achievable goals.
- Well trained to handle any client challenges with excellent discretion and customer service skills.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication, leadership and organization skills.
- Strong client service and problem solving abilities.
- Financially oriented and proactive.
- Proficient computer experience.
- -Must have prior experience hiring and terminating employees.
Starting salary: $33k Annual Salary plus $6k manager bonus opportunities
Please, no phone calls about this job.
Please submit resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
comments powered by
Posted on Wed, October 31, 2012
by MFXTeam filed under