Find clarity with this strong, fresh, herbal top note—with cool, menthol undertones—derived from partially dried eucalyptus leaves. Refreshes the senses. Enhances muscle massage. Use 5 drops to warm water and soak,eucalyptus oil is the generic name for distilled oil from the leaf of Eucalyptus, a genus of the plant family Myrtaceae native to Australia and cultivated worldwide. Eucalyptus oil has a history of wide application, as a pharmaceutical, antiseptic, repellent, flavouring, fragrance and industrial uses. The leaves of selected Eucalyptus species are steam distilled to extract eucalyptus oil.
Here are 12 uses for eucalyptus oil this winter season:
1 fl oz/29.6 ml $14.00
1. Add 3-5 drops to warm water and soak sore, tired feet. Happy toes!
2. Place a few drops on a cloth to remove stubborn stickers. Easy peasy peelin'.
3. Combine 12 drops with 1/3 cup of Aveda Aqua Therapy Bath Salts for a spa-quality bath. Enjoy.
4. Blend 1-3 drops with 1 tsp. sweet almond oil and rub chest. Relax and inhale......
5. Combine 24 drops with 4 oz. of water in a spray bottle. Spritz air space to clear your head and refocus.
6. Use in a candle lamp diffuser to generate a positive, energizing space. Now, smile and be nice.
7. Add 2 drops to 1 cup water, pour on the hot rocks in a sauna. Breathe deeply.
8. Use in a diffuser near bedside for clear breathing. Now, get some rest!
9. Add 12 drops per 1 oz. Aveda Hand Relief lotion and massage aching muscles. Good as new.
10. Place 7-10 drops on hotel room floor for fresh air. Just like home (almost).
11. Place 2-5 drops on shower floor for an vigorating shower experience.
12. Place 2-5 drops in bowl of steaming water, place towel over head and breathe deeply. Ahhhhh.......
Posted on Thu, November 10, 2011
by MFXTeam filed under